Rosie’s House was founded on the belief that music education helps students build self-esteem, learn discipline and become creative thinkers – important skills necessary for being successful in academics and life. Our students come from diverse backgrounds but they all have one thing in common – the potential to be forever changed by the transformational experience of learning to play a musical instrument.
- In providing access to music education because financial circumstances should not prevent a child from studying music
- In teaching discipline, promoting goal-setting, and improving our students’ life skills
- In providing comprehensive, rigorous, high-quality music instruction by dedicated professionals
- In developing our students’ commitment to community service
- In a commitment to students completing their secondary education and inspiring a dedication to lifelong learning
- In adding beauty and hope to students’ lives through music
Beginning Piano Students On-Campus Before Class